Free stuff (ORiNOCO USB devices, IMAG5-2400 antennas, + more)

A "craigslist" for wifi gear. Keep it reasonable.

19 posts • Page 2 of 2

Lol 7 years later
Yeah, but he came through for me. Sent me out a bunch of cool stuff.
lol liar
something something 'Last edited by m86 on 20 Feb 2017 21:21, edited 6 times in total.'

Lol 7 years later
Yeah, but he came through for me. Sent me out a bunch of cool stuff.
lol liar
https://imgur.com/Su6l87P

The Bitcoin address is 1Ly67xWbaYa72NQM3APNBLkvzxXxaiWC4 if you wanted to confirm it on the block chain.
Any remaining to spare, then please do let me know - would love some of those sweet rarities.

EIther way, very happy to see some folks having gotten some presumably very useful tools to aid in community efforts and further motivate use of and participation.
Most importantly - hopefully - further help ensure every last, even remotely available, distant and otherwise unlikely-logged signal gets plotted in on the map properly. Some interesting stuff out there indeed ;-]

Many thanks to whomever generous benefactor out there poviding all those tools so far anyway. I think just as much so deserving of recognition, too, for remaining active and commited to the community and the overall cause as well after all this time since the first post was made. Impressive!

- Very nice, commendable and certainly a great contribution to the community at large. Very encouraging and nice to see!
I do hope at least some of that fancy gear is getting worn out and fills up the data-tables and map-markers with fresh data still, and maybe for the future to come even. At least that it's put to some good use. Anyhow, nice post and thanks everyone who participated and enabled it all, and helps makin' this place better by the day still! =)))

Kewl thinkin' bout some folks now more easily enabled and motivated to partake in this all, thanks to some "sudden riches" sprinkled down by some random wifi-bringer & signal-empowering stranger out there.. Fell lucky y'all who've receieved, assuming that was legit and all, asit seems and I'd hope. Not common to see these sorta things.

(also, I had nice use googling around searching these items as mentioned, too... interesting!-- may be of nice inspiration for others to do the same too I'd imagine. To provide inspiration when considering hardware! =)

Neway! Thanx once more, if nothing else on behalf of all them others -like msyelf- who knowingly or otherwise benefit from these things as well but rarely take the chance to express gratitude to those who contribute that extra mile for common goals.

Buuut... now my mom's yelling, dinner is ready, apparently (wooo!).. also, my cat hasn't been out the door this whole day (it's moving towards afternoon already - ) and it really needs to get outdoors, so I need to go walk the cat right after food has been consumed. Yeah, I've quite busy days lately indeed.. neway, hope y'all Njoying dem signal markers as much as I know my lil kitty willl enjoy laying down on my laptop keyboard after returning from the cold wild outdoors (it's a laptop's keyboard..it's warm..iso naturally it finds it pleasant to settle down on the keypad=)..
but yeah, mum's getting annoyed judging by the tone of her ever-increasing yells for my attention...dinner calls! - l8rz..bye!
I know it's been a long time since this was posted. I just joined the site and wonder is there anything left? Gps Receivers, antennas? Anything would be appreciated. Im Building a rig.

19 posts • Page 2 of 2

Return to “Buy / Sell / Trade”