wigle.net blocked in Russia

Report issues with the site here. Please include browser and page information in your reports.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby ven1999 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:10 pm

I'm from Russia. Perhaps you are aware that at the moment Roskomnadzor in an attempt to block Telegram has blocked for users from Russia more than 10 million ip addresses. For this reason, from about April 22, I can not go to wigle.net (but it's more annoying that the upload does not work from the application) without using a VPN. I contacted the support of my Internet provider (YOTA in St. Petersburg). The answer was: "In the support service of this resource, you need to specify the IP-addresses of the servers that are connected in your region." "We will try to solve this issue as quickly as possible." I would be very grateful for the provision of a list or range of ip addresses that the support service of my Internet provider asks (after receiving ip addresses they will be able to contact Roskomnadzor on the unblocking of wigle.net)

Postby bobzilla » Sat May 05, 2018 9:21 pm

The current 54.70.85.50 is a static ip that we plan to keep for a while. At least one more will likely be added soon however.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Site Bugs”