New Layout w/Icons - bug?

Report issues with the site here. Please include browser and page information in your reports.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby resu-repus » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:15 am

I like the new column icons in the Users Ranking (Stats -> General) page. But I think the Cell/GPS and Cell columns are labeled backwards. Or more accurately, the data displayed in the columns is reversed. I've checked against older screenshots and confirmed it.

Postby bobzilla » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:46 pm

This was a long-standing bug that we did fix recently. The number of networks with a gps fix has to be less than or equal to the total number of networks seen, how we had it before violated that thought exercise (and the code plumbing proved it out).
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

Postby resu-repus » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:34 pm

This was a long-standing bug that we did fix recently. The number of networks with a gps fix has to be less than or equal to the total number of networks seen, how we had it before violated that thought exercise (and the code plumbing proved it out).
Screenshot from a just 2 weeks ago and now. In the newest screenshot, Cells w/ GPS fixed numbers are larger. But in the older screenshot, it displayed as it seems by your description it should have.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 00.28.15.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 00.28.15.png (130.39 KiB) Viewed 27088 times
Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 00.30.02.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 00.30.02.png (231.1 KiB) Viewed 27088 times

Postby bobzilla » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:16 am

You are right! Bluetooth was backwards before, but the issue with Cell were the metrics themselves being off since they were still being detangled from Bluetooth stats. Everything on the personal stats and the stats rankings page should be correct now, they've been recomputed from base de-duped data.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

Postby resu-repus » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:13 pm

You are right! Bluetooth was backwards before, but the issue with Cell were the metrics themselves being off since they were still being detangled from Bluetooth stats. Everything on the personal stats and the stats rankings page should be correct now, they've been recomputed from base de-duped data.
Oh happy day! Particularly because from your earlier response, I was looking at it and thinking "am I on the worst Acid trip ever?" and I don't even do drugs. lol

Thanks for the fix.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Site Bugs”