Map website access issue

Report issues with the site here. Please include browser and page information in your reports.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby ecramp » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:42 pm

When I sign into wigle.net with Firefox and go to the map I'm being prompted to sign in to ArcGIS which seems to already have my username and password. If I go to wigle.net via Chrome then it shows me the same ArcGIS signin box but doesn't have my username and password so the wigle.net site is inaccessible in Chrome.
The Android app appears to be working.
Edited a few hours later: The problems have vanished, I assume it was some mapping issue, not Wigle. :)

Postby arkasha » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:29 pm

ESRI appears to have pushed out a bad update yesterday for some reason. They seem to have resolved it - if you force refresh the page, is the issue still happening for you?

Postby ecramp » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:43 pm

Thanks for the reply Arkasha, the issue disappeared when I got home and tried to look at the maps again - it looks like it was just a map site issue that they fixed. The odd thing was that Firefox was prompting me to log in and using my Wigle account but that's not a map account so it was busy telling me that the account didn't exist. So the problem has disappeared now and everything is working as normal. Thank you.

Postby arkasha » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:47 pm

yeah - a weird/creepy bug. fwiw, ERSI has NO integration with our user accounts, so definitely shouldn't/can't be asking for them.

Postby barbus » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:55 am

Привет на сайте не работает карта
Attachments
снимок1.png
снимок1.png (85 KiB) Viewed 14170 times

Postby arkasha » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:09 pm

Looks like your queries coincided with some system maintenance - please retry?

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Site Bugs”