db maintenance, file processing off

Notes regarding project status and info

19 posts • Page 2 of 2

Postby uhtu » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:29 pm

wild. that's pretty sweet :-D

Postby dagaroth » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 am

the 271 was probably me then, I'll run a query and see. I was in the area for a funeral and to visit my dad who lives in medina.

dude, thats more miles than I have on my Monte, and I bought it new in 2001 :P

Postby dagaroth » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:35 am

yup, some of it was me, I went from Shaker Hts, down 271, to 80, so some of the points were mine. Looks like there is a semi active WD there though, there's entire stretches where I scored only 1-2 new points.

Sweet, the world is a small place :P

Postby whitedice » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:09 am

I've driven around 271 several times. I'd say most highways are covered, it just comes down to new points becoming available, such as new construction, and people moving or getting new technology. It also comes down to your gathering equipment, too.

Here is a gif of my cleveland vs everyone map.
(Notice the concentration downtown)

I've basically done a little driving off highway and downtown coverage in places like Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis... Louisville, Lexington, Richmond, Knoxville, Nashville, Memphis... uh... Shreveport, Little Rock.. Ft. Myers, Cape Coral.. San Francisco.... I also did a college tour in Michigan specifically for collecting. Those were pre- truck driving, when gas didn't cost $4+. I don't think gas was even $3. So I lucked out, big time, on when I became completely obsessed with this hobby.

19 posts • Page 2 of 2

Return to “WiGLE News”