Map updates?

The gear needed for wardriving

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Phygar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:43 am

About 4 hours ago, I uploaded data from my first warcycling run, and everything seems to be working alright. When I search for networks close to me, it gives me the access points, or at least the ones close. However, when I click on "Get Map" none of the networks are on the map. I have turned off the filters and everything, but none of them are there. I was wondering, does it take a certain amount of time for the maps to be updated with new points, do you do it every week or such, or did I do something wrong?

Postby Phygar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:07 am

It looks updated now. For anyone who was wondering or maybe has the same problem in the future, it looks like it updates daily.

Postby i_do_dew » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 am

It looks updated now. For anyone who was wondering or maybe has the same problem in the future, it looks like it updates daily.
You too could have learned this form the 10 or probably more posts on the topic spread around the board. You might try looking for an answer before posting a question, may even find the way to get 'right now' maps. Probably too lazy for that.

Postby Phygar » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:32 am

I searched for at least a half an hour on the subject, and then gave up, I used Google, because phpbb doesn't bother searching synonyms, and I could still find little info. Why do you have to be such a dick anyway, I solved my own problem.

And yes, I did use jigle too, it was not on that map either at the time.

Postby uhtu » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:52 am

play nice now, kids.
if your post was done processing and didn't show up in jigle, there's something else afoot.
the non-web clients get data as soon as it is posted to the site.
can you provide more information (either here or to wigle-admin@wigle.net) about what you were encountering?

-uhtu

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Net Hugging Hardware and Software”