Quest of the unknown (data) center of WiGLE

The frontpage news bits

3 posts • Page 1 of 1
While it is hard to imagine life with no WiGLE.net, there are going to be a couple of hellish, unthinkable hours without WiGLE this coming Sunday Afternoon (EST) - 2007.01.28, as we gaze into the madness which is our rack. Even now I tremble with dread at the mind-twisting horrors that gibber and squeak within the cage, perched atop our servers, or hiding beneath them. We cannot allow these terrors to become more powerful. We must stop them now. But who can know what eldritch powers they possess?
While it is hard to imagine life with no WiGLE.net, there are going to be a couple of hellish, unthinkable hours without WiGLE this coming Sunday Afternoon (EST) - 2007.01.28, as we gaze into the madness which is our rack. Even now I tremble with dread at the mind-twisting horrors that gibber and squeak within the cage, perched atop our servers, or hiding beneath them.
At what time should we call mountain rescue to come in after you and free you from the evil soul-grabbing horrors?

And.. will someone make pictures?

Postby arkasha » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:06 pm

I fear even mountain rescue isn't up to this task. If we face them successfully, you should see service restored within a couple of hours. If we fail, the results will all to obvious. I fear. *grin*

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Frontpage”