Ever-increasing, at an increasing rate. (24M)

The frontpage news bits

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Pocket stumbling has changed everything... now everyone is stumbling, always. WiGLE has experienced its first 1 million new point-with-GPS month. Since everything is now operating orders of magnitude beyond the original design parameters, we are struggling to feed kittens into WiGLE's cute-powered infrastructure as quickly as possible to keep this mad show on the road. Congratulations to neverumind for having the excellent taste to use WiGLEWifi and for being the user to reach this historic 24M point mark.
"... Congratulations to neverUmind for having the excellent taste to use WiGLEWifi and for being the user to reach this historic 24M point mark."

Just noticed the above on the front page today. Yeayyyy me! I'm infamous now. :)

FYI: I'm running the WiGLE Wifi app on a Motorla Droid mounted in the car under the rear view mirror with a Motorola windshield mount. It grabs networks like there's no tomorrow. Highly recommended. Better than my longtime friend, a Panasonic Toughbook CF-28 laptop sitting on the front seat with an Ubiquiti SR71 300mW cardbus and a wired antenna. The wifi app (versus the computer) wins by just the convenience factor alone not to mention pocket WarWalking in shopping malls and office buildings is now an option. Thanks guys. A+++

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Frontpage”