Group Stats

The frontpage news bits

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby bobzilla » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Some users have requested being able to form groups of net-huggers, so we've implemented a simple Stat Group system. Remember that any points you get for a group stay with that group even if you leave for another. Have fun!

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:27 pm

Great Idea!

I created a group for our area, then was reluctant to join it myself.

I understand that all stats stay with a group, and can not be transferred to another group, however it does not indicate what happens with personal stats.

If I join the group, do all my personal stats go to the group instead of me?

Postby ax0n » Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:45 am

Are you ZeNiTH? If you are, I tried sending you a message. Log into the forum with your WiGLE name and password to see it... I'm from KC as well but already made a group. E-Mail me sometime - wardriver@focushacks.com

Your stats will go to both places, your personal stats AND to your group. Group stats are just a fun way to join up and form a team.

Postby bobzilla » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:15 am

Yup, personal stats are in no way effected by the groups.

Postby ryckz » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:06 am

Are you ZeNiTH? If you are, I tried sending you a message. Log into the forum with your WiGLE name and password to see it... I'm from KC as well but already made a group. E-Mail me sometime - wardriver@focushacks.com

Your stats will go to both places, your personal stats AND to your group. Group stats are just a fun way to join up and form a team.
Sorry, I am usually logged in automatically and did not notice that was leaving a message as a "Guest".

Thanks for the info!

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:42 am

There seems to a bug with the reporting of the number of users in each group, my own group (UK Wardrivers) claims to have 2 users but when I check, there is only myself, when I try to manage the group it lists 2 users. If I click "Modify Users" it reports "Manage Group Confirmed"

The Australian Stumblers group claims to have 31 members but only lists 3 of them.

Is this a bug or have I missed something?

BTW Anyone else from the UK is welcome join the UK Wardrivers group.

Postby izzy4505 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:44 pm

People need to upload networks before they show up in your group. If they have no nets, they aren't listed but still add to the count of people in the group.
Brad Isbell
brad@musatcha.com
http://www.musatcha.com
[img]http://www.musatcha.com/images/logo.jpg[/img]

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Frontpage”