Dayton, Ohio

Wardrivers: find others in your area

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Superman3 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:48 pm

Is anyone in the Dayton or Cincinnati, Ohio area?

S

Postby boyo » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:52 pm

I live in dayton, and travel cincy about once a month.

Postby Addict » Thu May 12, 2005 2:42 pm

<-- Dayton area... Centerville to be exact. :D
[url=http://www.digitaldeviation.com]Digital Deviation - www.DigitalDeviation.com[/url]

Postby whitedice » Mon May 01, 2006 1:41 pm

Cincinnati

Postby mahlerrd » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:55 pm

Northern Cincinnati Area, north of the 275 loop.

On a day with minimal traffic, both Dayton (Centerville) and Downtown Cincinnati are about 30-35 minutes away.

Postby whitedice » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:54 pm

Just curious, who is doing just to the east of Hamilton, OH? Is that you mahlerrd? You should join the group "Cincinnati Wardrivers."

Postby mahlerrd » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:31 pm

Just curious, who is doing just to the east of Hamilton, OH? Is that you mahlerrd? You should join the group "Cincinnati Wardrivers."
Yeah. If you do a time sequence, you'll be able to figure out approximately where I work and where I live. :) I've slowly spread from there, time (and baby) allowing.

It's gotten to where I'm venturing too far for the morning drive, so occasionally at lunch I get over to Fairfield and up into Hamilton a bit. Try to get everything going whenever I make trips to places no one's gotten to (and sometimes repeat drive places I already have, too). I figure I'll just keep working on it as I get time and sooner or later I'll have it all done. :)

Didn't know the groups have any use. I look at stats for them occasionally, but unless I'm missing something there seems to be no real advantage or anything.

Postby skunkwerk » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:35 pm

From Zanesville area been driving through Columbus a lot past few years when I'm home. I'm currently living on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Stumbler Meet and Greet”