Anyone else using a Pwnagotchi?

The gear needed for wardriving

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby noobishactz » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:54 pm

That is how I found about this community. I just built my first Pwnagotchi and this was a plugin and after looking around here this seems like a great community. A little dead but something great to be around.

Postby arkasha » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:52 pm

working on some patches for the wigle plugin!
I was just about to post a link, but figured I should UTFSE and poke around these boards before spamming a link that may have already been discussed thoroughly. Anyway, yeah this is such an interesting little project: https://pwnagotchi.ai/

I don't have any e-ink display or anything, was just trying to run it off my battery and bop around a bit, but have struggled to directly access the Pi Zero W from my mobile devices, via Bluetooth. Still working out the kinks, but awesome project, for sure. Can't wait to integrate it with the data i've been collecting for Wigle most of this calendar year... had been using an old tablet to harvest wardriving stats.

Here's a little previous of what i'm working with (how do i resize images?):

Keep up the great work, gents!
-Harry P.
Very cool. I do think the waveshare screen is cool. Or it was until I went to San Diego and saw my friends one with an OLED Hat and 2 Alfa Wireless Cards....

Postby OliVDB » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Sounds like a cool little toy, especially if you want to teach people around you about securing their WiFi networks :D I'd be too afraid to get one though, as I don't know whether that kind of stuff is legal where I live (Russia).
Just build one :D
It is pretty passive and only intercepts PCAPs so other people really wouldn't know unless you start going into their networks.

Also the plugin fix would be amazing. I know the community over there is working on it. If I can be of any help please message me.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Net Hugging Hardware and Software”