Increase Query Limits

Talk about whatever

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby jsmith1234567890 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:45 am

What are the guidelines for search limits? I'm been doing searches trying to learn how this site works and now I've reached the limit and can't use it for the rest of the day. Can this limit be increased? If so how? If not it has limited value if I get kicked off for the day after a short time of trying to understand how to use the site. And why should I use the app to help map new sites while I'm driving around the area when I'm so limited in actually being able to use it? Seems like a very lopsided arrangement...

Postby johova » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:28 pm

What are the guidelines for search limits? I'm been doing searches trying to learn how this site works and now I've reached the limit and can't use it for the rest of the day. Can this limit be increased? If so how? If not it has limited value if I get kicked off for the day after a short time of trying to understand how to use the site. And why should I use the app to help map new sites while I'm driving around the area when I'm so limited in actually being able to use it? Seems like a very lopsided arrangement...
I second the motion to increase search limits. i have hundreds of thousands of uploads and i feel ripped off. almost like my time, phone energy, money has been wasted on wiggle for there profit. it feels like i only get two seconds before it limits me.

Postby arkasha » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:05 am

not under that user-name, you don't!

People are always welcome to contact us for an increase in query limit. Just tell us about your project and explain what you need. As previously stated, the limits are there to prevent harvesting and monopolization of the project, as well as enforce the EULA and commercial use policy.

-ark

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “General Grabbag”