If my wifi is found 1 or 2 houses down from my house? Wifi hacked?

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I ran my address and found my wifi nextdoor to me and my neighbors wifi in front of my house. Does this possible mean they have been hacking me? I have been being cyber stalked and stalked by x abusive boyfriend. Also what does null mean? In my phone some of them say null. Also where do you learn how to use this site? Thankyou
no, data being visible in WiGLE is NOT an indicator of hacking. It's just a picture of the public information most wireless networks publish, like a phone book.
geometry dash lite: I ran my address and found my wifi nextdoor to me and my neighbors wifi in front of my house. Does this possible mean they have been hacking me? I have been being cyber stalked and stalked by x abusive boyfriend. Also what does null mean? In my phone some of them say null. Also where do you learn how to use this site? Thankyou
Finding your neighbor's Wi-Fi network next to your own on a list of available networks does not necessarily mean they have been hacking you. Wi-Fi signals can often overlap or bleed into each other's range, especially in close proximity. Null could potentially mean that some data or information is missing or not available.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”