Galaxy S23 Ultra crashes?

Issues with the Android network detection software. Please include Software version, Android version, and device when reporting

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Postby Nanodot » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:55 pm

I have used this app for many years on a few different Android devices. I just upgraded from a Note 8 to S23 Ultra 512. I am using the highest display resolution possible. I also went into developer mode and toggled the scanner throttle feature for high-speed scanning.

The app runs for a few minutes ok, then does one of many weird things. One is the display list gets scrunched so close together i cannot read anything. Another is the app freezes so that i cannot interact with the screen at all. Finally, it kicks in and out of "GPS located" popup several times - even when in a clear sky and my GPS Status Pro app has max coverage.

There are so many things going wrong i have no idea how to troubleshoot this. I have the latest updates to the OS as well as the June 2023 update of the app. Any ideas? My gut feeling is having a "state-of-the-art" cell phone makes me a "pioneer" with very few other users to give feedback. TIA for anything to try next.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE WiFi Wardriving Bugs”