Map Hitting 'Daily Limit' Frequently

Found a problem? Tell us about it! Topics-per-issue, please search before posting.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Ninemeister » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:53 am

I've never before encountered the 'Daily Limit' blank-out while viewing the map, but over the past week its been kicking in, preventing me from planning out the next days routes ahead of time. If encountered later at night, I can't view prior routes for the entire next day.

Would it be possible to increase my daily limit? Please and thank you!

Postby arkasha » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:33 pm

We'll look into it - you should have an excitingly high query limit with your stats... are you using a second/different account?
Thank you. I'm not. Just the one account. Not doing any specific queries either, just simple map viewing through the web interface. Seems to pop up after about 5-10 minutes of scrolling around.

Postby arkasha » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:03 am

we're still tuning the tile limits - noted!

Postby arkasha » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:45 pm

The limits are working the way we intend now.

Notes to people reading this thread: this is a free community project, and if your limits are set low, it's either because you're a new user, or because you've sent us signals suggesting that you're attempting to abuse the system. The solution to this is to be a better member of the community, not to try harder to circumvent the system.

As stated in viewtopic.php?p=12140#p12140 we're closing off threads complaining about limits, and reserve the right take action if you complain without reading the forums first.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Bugs”