API Commercial Options

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby pablo.aguilera.galgus » Fri May 10, 2024 9:04 am

Hello, first of all congratulations for your great project.

I am head of innovation & research at a WiFi analytics company. I would like to know about the commercial options of WiGLE to have unthrottled access to the API.

We have written a few emails but have not received a response. I do not know if there is another channel to request commercial information

Thank you,

Postby arkasha » Sat May 11, 2024 3:31 am

Queries regarding commercial usage will never be answered on the forums beyond citing our FAQ entry:
Commercial Use

To help fund WiGLE operations, we offer licenses to a subset of the data derived from postings that our users have permitted us to use for commercial purposes. As a matter of policy, we will not comment on future, past, or hypothetical customers. To discuss a commercial license, please email us at WiGLE-admin[at]WiGLE.net
If you haven’t received a response to an inquiry, either your mail has been spam filtered or we are unable/unwilling to comment on your request. First and foremost, WiGLE is a community project, not a money-making endeavor, and a lot of folks seem shocked or upset that we reserve the right to refuse commercial access to anyone - it’s not why we’re here.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”