Stumbling Habits

The gear needed for wardriving

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Chuckster » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:09 am

I am curious. Do the people who seem to post the most network AP's
stumble daily, or is it like a weekend event. I just keep seeing
people's stats change on a regular basis.

Chuckster

Postby hratch » Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:24 pm

i have a job that makes me put a lot of miles on the road. i stumble while i travel for work. so yes, i stumble everyday, sort of. i am trying to catch the collective "aka Blackwave" :)

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:23 pm

i have a job that makes me put a lot of miles on the road. i stumble while i travel for work. so yes, i stumble everyday, sort of. i am trying to catch the collective "aka Blackwave" :)
Heh, I figured you did a lot of road time. I went to great lengths to make sure my own company APs stayed out of the database, then apparently you went driving down I-10 here in West Texas. Ohwell. :wink:

...da Ronster

Postby ccie4526 » Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:24 pm

Heh, I figured you did a lot of road time. I went to great lengths to make sure my own company APs stayed out of the database, then apparently you went driving down I-10 here in West Texas. Ohwell. :wink:

...da Ronster[/quote]

Sigh, I logged in and that message still got posted as a guest. Go figure.

Postby uhtu » Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:26 pm

we don't have forums and the main wigle site using the same cookies just yet, so you have to log into both (using the same login/password) we should get that cleared up eventually.

sorry for the confusion.

Postby hratch » Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:05 pm

...da Ronster
Sigh, I logged in and that message still got posted as a guest. Go figure.[/quote] :D

Tee Hee!
ahh that was probably the Lac Cruces to Laredo run in March.

Postby ccie4526 » Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:10 am

Tee Hee!
ahh that was probably the Lac Cruces to Laredo run in March.[/quote]

You don't happen to be a ham with APRS as well, do ya?

...Ronster

Postby starpoint » Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:56 pm

my current job is a desk job but I stumble to and from work (same route) and on weekends I drive around my town, being a former delivery driver I know alot of neighborhoods that are potential target rich environments.

Often times my friend and fellow stumbler teammate will ride in same vehicle (running 2 GPS's and 2 Ipaq's) and there has been times where our findings differ by 20 points. scan speeds and physical height of where the Ipaq was in the car can play a part.. :mrgreen:

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Net Hugging Hardware and Software”