Colorado War Drivers

Wardrivers: find others in your area

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Cjaiceman » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:18 pm

I have noticed a lot of people have entered data for the Denver area and we don't even have a forum topic, so I thought I would start one. I have also noticed that there are some fellow war drivers here in Parker. I just thought that we should share our experiences and could think about where we havn't been so that we can hopefully hit the 4 mil AP mark!

Postby ccie4526 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:38 am

I have noticed a lot of people have entered data for the Denver area and we don't even have a forum topic, so I thought I would start one. I have also noticed that there are some fellow war drivers here in Parker. I just thought that we should share our experiences and could think about where we havn't been so that we can hopefully hit the 4 mil AP mark!
Do you drive a white Tahoe or Suburban with the CO license plate WARDRVR?

Saw this one on the back road between Parker and Castle Rock when I was up there back in January.

Postby Cjaiceman » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:22 am

No, that wasn't me, but that is a cool plate and its good to see honest war drivers out there. Not just people lookin for free internet access to check e-mail or worse...

Although I havn't seen this vehicle, I will keep my eyes out for it. I live in the parker area so that is kinda near me, and I do travel to Franktown every now and then.

Postby hratch » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:00 pm

i have an SUV with the black vinyl "WARDRIVER" sticker in the back window. I don't wardrive much at home, though.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Stumbler Meet and Greet”