Web Site: Not in My own Group

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby tippyturtl » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:03 am

sorry if this has long since been discussed, but I cant' find reference to it...

I am TippyTurtl...and I created a group long ago "Tippy Turtle Heavy Industries"...to which I was the only member. After the switch to the new web site system, although I still manage the group, I am no longer a member of the group and none of my statistic are part of the group (old or new stats). Furthermore, I can not join the group again (even though that would mean all my old stats would not come to the group.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Todd

Postby khmann1 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 am

I had the same problem recently when I created my group using the "new" version of the site. I was able to fix it somehow by using the old interface https://wigle.net/gps/gps/main/groupstats/
I think maybe I pulled up the page while logged out, then logged in using another tab, or something... It was definitely funky.

Good luck!
  • [consolidated]

Postby tippyturtl » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:19 am

I had the same problem recently when I created my group using the "new" version of the site. I was able to fix it somehow by using the old interface https://wigle.net/gps/gps/main/groupstats/
I think maybe I pulled up the page while logged out, then logged in using another tab, or something... It was definitely funky.
Thank you very much. I "Managed" my group in the old web pages...and added myself. All of my stats now show up in the new web pages on my group now.

Postby skidaway » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:43 am

I'm having the same problem. The old link referenced earlier doesn't load for me. Is there a workaround or solution to this problem?

Postby karlexceed » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Same problem here. Created a group, but can't join it... Kind of a really annoying bug if you ask me. :(

Postby bobzilla » Sun May 03, 2015 10:52 pm

This bug has been fixed, sorry for the trouble.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”