File parsing seems to be halted...

Notes regarding project status and info

70 posts • Page 5 of 5
Meanwhile the queue has grown to 901 files... Isn't an admin around to inform uploaders about what is wrong? Or even better, to inform us about what is being done to tackle the problem?

It happens every so often, and I can tell you from experience that the admins don't have to inform of what the problem is or how it is being resolved. There are more important things to tackle.

What's your current ranking mrbeam?
Meanwhile the queue has grown to 901 files... Isn't an admin around to inform uploaders about what is wrong? Or even better, to inform us about what is being done to tackle the problem?

It happens every so often, and I can tell you from experience that the admins don't have to inform of what the problem is or how it is being resolved. There are more important things to tackle.

I agree that informing the uploaders is less important than resolving the problem itself. However, we can't be sure now that the admins are aware of the problem.

I have posted my image badge as my signature. So you can easily find my ranking.

I agree that informing the uploaders is less important than resolving the problem itself. However, we can't be sure now that the admins are aware of the problem.

I have posted my image badge as my signature. So you can easily find my ranking.

Your image takes me to the main site, but I did find you at 844. Keep chugging along........

Getting back on topic, if you search the threads there was mention of some server work that the admins where doing a while back. It seems that this process comes up every so often and has a negative impact on the uploaded files queue. Maybe it was even in this thread. I'll just wait till everything works itself out, and I can start chasing ranking 7 as I battle back and forth for ranking 8 with another user that's been going on for the past few months.
Parsing is working again. :mrgreen:
Caught up now.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit
Processing appears to be stopped currently, there are 322 files in the queue.
Aye, we were doing some other database runs. We've been processing for a while now, churning through the queue.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit
Processing appears to be stuck currently, 601 on the queue. :)
The queue has resumed processing, should catch up soon. Thanks for the heads-up!
Stuck with 505 files at the moment. :?

70 posts • Page 5 of 5

Return to “WiGLE News”