For those in Ontario, Canada

Wardrivers: find others in your area

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby mbstone99 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:21 am

http://www.wdontario.com/

Postby Tekkie » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:01 am

Greetings from a new 'Stumbler in Ottawa. I'd be interested in chatting with others in the national capital area, and will be uploading data soon.

Russ.

Postby redlion » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:07 pm

Hi, I'm new here ... just got the wifi card configured on my Zaurus SL5500 handheld, running Kismet. I can "see" something like 7 or 8 WAPs from my 16th floor apartment in midtown Toronto, mostly private, and mostly WEP. Not quite sure how to transfer Kismet files to my PC, let alone upload to here, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
:P

Postby bolgerjack » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 pm

I have just installed WIGLE on my LG P930 and I am about to walk from one end of Parry Sound to the other. This should be interesting because I am new to the computer and network world. Now I will know which restaurants and hotels offer free WiFi. Thank you for this great program. I am donating to this project because I think this will be a good indicator of the level of IQ in the general public.

In this day and age, who in their right mind would have an unsecured network in their home?

Postby Fergy47 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 pm

I just registered with WIGLE, but the site I'm on says I can only search USA .Where is the one for Canada. Interested in doing some research in the Halton Hills Area
Thanks
Fergy

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Stumbler Meet and Greet”